Tell us about yourself
Thank you for your interest in applying for the PAEMST Award. We ask that you fill out the nomination form below to begin the process. As a reminder, the application deadline is .
- teach science, technology, engineering, or mathematics as part of their contracted teaching responsibilities at the 7-12 grade level in a public (including charter) or private school;
- hold at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- be a full-time employee of their school or school district as determined by state and district policies, with responsibilities for teaching students no less than 50% of the school's allotted instructional time;
- have at least five years of full-time employment as a K-12 teacher prior to the 2022-2023 academic school year, with science, technology, engineering, or mathematics teaching duties during each of the past five years;
- teach in one of the 50 states, the Department of Defense Education Activity schools, or the U.S. Jurisdictions of the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or as a group American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands;
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident; and
- not have received the PAEMST award at the national level in any prior competition or category.
OMB No: 3145-0035